Spring cleaning most definitely includes those closets. A well organized closet is such a great thing, but getting there can be a bit daunting. Jill Siegel is Vice President at California Closets, and she was in studio to give us expert advice to get us going on the closet cleaning.
To get started we have three steps:
- If you do one thing, get all matching hangers. The slim profile velvet ones are our favorite.
- Keep a bag hanging in your closet for donations at all times. When it’s full, take it to your favorite charity.
- If you haven’t worn in item in a year, consider donating it, selling it or giving it to a friend.
- Store scarves inside purses to help the purses keep their shape and the scarves free of dust!
- If you find cleaning out your closet daunting, and list a good friend. That will make it fun and you will have assistance advice when you need it. And you can return the favor when they need help with their space
California Closets Austin is the leader in high quality custom storage solutions for the Austin metropolitan area. Their clients will tell you that California Closets have met their needs and exceeded their expectations both in the quality of custom design and expertise in service. For more information, you can go to CaliforniaClosets.com.
Sponsored by California Closets. Opinions expressed by guests on this program are solely those of the guest(s) and are not endorsed by this television station.